Front Royal Federal Credit Union is accepting applications for their Board of Directors. The FRFCU has been in business since 1949. This is a volunteer position.
Some of the responsibilities for the position include:
- Attend monthly board meetings.
- To develop objectives, goals and strategic plans.
- Make sure the credit union is in sound financial condition, adheres to laws, regulations and sound practices.
- Develop personnel policies, as well as review policies and bylaws once a year.
- Develop new products and services.
- Approve the Credit Union budget.
- Develop the scope of the CEO.
- Must be a member of Front Royal FCU.
- Understand credit union philosophy and desire to better the financial lives of its members.
- Ability to understand a financial statement.
- Ability to think and plan strategically.
- Ability and willingness to serve the membership continually learn and be a team player.
- Must have an acceptable credit history.
If interested please submit a resume or letter of interest with qualifications to be considered for the position to Front Royal FCU, Nominating Committee, P O Box 1470, Front Royal, VA 22630 no later than February 14, 2022. This year’s election will be held during our virtual annual meeting March 16th, 2022.
Posted by Amanda Thomas in Uncategorized.